**Please note: Our monthly group meetings have been suspended indefinitely due to covid-19. Leader help is still available!**
Group meetings are held the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 6:30pm. We meet in the youth room at Good Shepherd Lutheran Church (2000 Roosevelt Dr, Plover, WI 54467). Link to Google Maps.
A typical meeting includes informal topical discussion led by a leader, as well as lots of time for sharing questions or concerns and encouraging one another. Meetings are never limited to the subject listed, and each one is tailored to the attendees present. We encourage breastfeeding parents and pregnant parents to attend! Childcare is not currently provided, but babies and children are welcome.
2020 Group Meeting Schedule:
- December 10, 2019: LLL Kick Off Meeting
- January 14: Benefits of Breastfeeding
- February 11: Expectations vs. Reality
- March 10: LLL and Community Resources
- April 14: Nursing Past One Year (CANCELLED)
- May 12: Preparing for Birth and Breastfeeding (CANCELLED)
- June 9: Working and Breastfeeding (CANCELLED)
- July 14: Nighttime Parenting (CANCELLED)
- August 11: Starting Solids (CANCELLED)
- September 8: Establishing & Maintaining a Healthy Milk Supply
- October 13: Family Dynamics
- November 10: Handling Holiday Stress
- December 8: The Heart of Weaning
We have a PDF flyer of our 2020 meeting details. Click here to view!